So you’re in Stockton, and you see a couple of guys throwing down in a car park. You ask them what’s going on and they tell you; they’re training for
fight club WAR MMA.
You think that’s pretty cool so you ask them, how do I get involved? What are the rules of
fight club WAR MMA? One guy takes a break from gogoing fools and takes you aside, mean-mugging you the entire time. Then he speaks these words;
- The First Rule of WAR MMA is: You do not throw spinning shit
- The Second Rule of WAR MMA is: You do NOT throw spinning shit.
- Third rule of WAR MMA: If someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
- Fourth Rule: Bitches get slapped
- Fifth Rule: No pampering and shit
- Sixth Rule: Your fight career cannot get in the way of your marijuana smoking career
- Seventh Rule: Press conferences are optional, or whatever.
- And the Eighth and Final Rule: Don’t be scared, homie.
Before you get a chance to say anything he drives off in a beat up Honda, middle fingers in the air. Before you can leave Dan Black grabs you by the collar and says;
“One more thing. If this is your first night at WAR MMA, you have to fight.”